We DO use more than 10% of our brain...
But you are probably only using about 10% of the capabilities of the smartphone with your mobile marketing.
Because... when a customer goes to your site thru a browser on their phone, they are NOT able to easily benefit from the amazing smartphone functions and sensors. You need an App to ...
... Get these:
- alerts that come to you when you want them
- instant one-click access to customer service
- faster info display (even when there is no wireless access)
- single loyalty program "center"
- elegant integration with your camera...
- ambient light reader
- fingerprint reader
- Better experiences thru relevant engagements based on behaviors
- deeper personalized segmentation
- more accurate analytics and activity reporting
- and of course what we love to talk about... active triggers like GPS Geo-Fencing and Beacons that initiate the "choice to ignore or learn more" about what's available right then and there!
It's all about the App... and how you manage content to and from them.
Next? Check out a demo through one of our Marketing Communication Technology Lab events - See www.MarComTechLab.com ... a key topic is how the new software platforms allow you to get what you need for Proximity and Mobile Marketing:
- Easy content management
- Automated interactions and insights
- Better accountability results
Let's share some ideas that solve many of your business problems with that brain you carry around everywhere...
Feel free to share this article at: